COCOLIFE Healthcare was established in 1997 to complete Cocolife’s array of risk protection services. As the demands of the market evolved, a card-based service was introduced in 1999 in addition to its reimbursement type of health insurance.
We are the first healthcare program provider certified by ISO 9001:2008 and regulated by the Insurance Commission.
This healthcare delivery system provides convenient access to cashless medical treatment through a network of first-rate hospitals and clinics nationwide.
This is an insured program that requires a fixed premium (per enrollee) for a corresponding set of benefits. This healthcare delivery system provides convenient access to cashless medical treatment through a network of first-rate hospitals and clinics nationwide.
- Comprehensive HMO Program: This extensive program package covers In-Patient Care, Outpatient Care, Emergency Services, Preventive Care, Annual Check-up, Dental Coverage, and Financial Assistance in case of accidental or natural death.
- Unbundled Programs: Clients can choose only select components of the Comprehensive HMO Program that they deem to be suitable for their members.
- In-Patient Only – This provides coverage for hospital admission due to illness or accident.
- Outpatient Only – This provides coverage for outpatient consultations, laboratory tests, and treatment for cases that do not require hospital admission.
- ER Coverage Only – This provides coverage for sudden and unexpected life threatening situations where urgent medical attention is necessary.